Feeling great about your body may be easier said than done. Every individual has certain aspects of their appearance that, at least some days, they wish they can change. When you choose a way like liposuction to help you make those changes to your body, you are probably hoping that the effects can help you feel happy with your looks for a long time. Nonetheless, one of the biggest misconceptions about this operation is that you can live your previous lifestyle and have the same unhealthy habits which resulted in undergoing liposuction in the first place. On the contrary, no cosmetic operation can guarantee the results since yourbody stops changing over time, even after liposuction. Therefore, you will need to take steps to keep your body in the best shape and make your newfound confidence last for the rest of your life. Preserving liposuction results doesn’t have to be difficult, though. Actually, with just a few simple tactics, you will be able to enjoy your slimmer profile and balanced curves for many years to come. Liposuction is an ideal cosmetic operation for patients who aim to perfect their shape and contour their body; taking off those few stubborn pounds that exercising and dieting have been unable to shake. Liposuction is not, however, a weight loss solution. To maintain your new figure, you need to take some points into consideration. In the very beginning, search to understand what liposuction can do for you.One of the most important benefits of liposuction that you can see in people who have undergone this operation is a newfound love of their body and their appearance. Researches show that confidence reaches into many aspects of our lives — confident individuals are reportedly more social, happier and more likely to make healthier choices. It is clear that when you are excited about your results, you will be equally excited and motivated to make sure they last.
The key to ensuring you love the results of your liposuction treatment is fully understanding the operation beforehand. During your consultation, you should speak with your surgeon in-depth about what you can expect from your liposuction. Your doctor will be able to explain everything from why liposuction is right for you to how long it usually takes to see your outcomes. You will get a clear sense of what liposuction will do for your unique body kind, so your result will be exactly what you’ve been waiting for — and hopefully more.
In the following, six tips are offered which can help you stick to a healthy lifestyle and weight.
1. Follow a Healthy Diet
Being on a nutritious diet is the best way to keep your body in shape after liposuction. For one, eating well can help you avoid the future weight gain that may cause your unwanted body fat to return in the areas you have had treated previously. Your diet plays an important role in determining not only how much fat your body has to store, but also how and where your body stores it. It’s essential to eat the right kinds of fats and balance them with other nutrients like protein, vitamins, fiber, and minerals to make sure your liposuction results don’t fade.
The foods you consume can also help keep you feeling better about your body on a daily basis. To enjoy your body’s new post-liposuction shape, you should make sure you keep up a healthful diet following your procedure:
• Choose starchy carbohydrates, specially wholegrains.
• Eat plenty of vegetables and fruits.
• Prevent saturated fats and refined sugars.
• Eat less salt.
• Favor lean proteins like fish, chicken, and whole grains.
• Avoid things like carbonated beverages or high-sodium foods that can cause you to bloat and feel heavier or out of shape.
• If you feel stuck in a rut and decide to develop a new plan for your meals, work with a certified dietician to come up with ideas for healthy diets.
• Neglecting to consume foods that give you energy can leave you tired or moody, which can influence your confidence and motivation.
2. Drink Plenty of Water Daily
Straight-and-simple water is known as one of the healthiest drinks you could choose day to day. The general suggestion is that adults should try to drink about two liters of water daily, though that will fluctuate depending on parameters like your activity levels and body type. The health benefits of water include:
• Controlling Calories: Consuming more water may help you feel fuller, curbing cravings and making it easier to keep your weight in check.
• Balancing Your Body’s Fluids: The human body is roughly 60% water. Maintaining proper fluid levels can help you to regulate your temperature, transport nutrients, and digest food.
• Boosting Productivity: Watch out, caffeine. There’s a new fatigue buster in town. Keeping hydrated could help you focus throughout the day – maximizing productivity to let you get more done.
3. Don’t Skip Meals
Skipping a meal may happen for a variety of reasons. Sometimes you forget since you’re too busy. Other times you’re just exhausted to put something together. It's important to remember, meal skipping is a harmful habit to get into:
• It can cause your metabolism to slow down. Missing meals can cause your body to go into “starvation mode,” increasing fat-storing enzymes and decrease in your metabolism to make your body more efficient at storing those precious calories it’s not being given regular access to.
• You may suffer from increased levels of stress. If you don’t give your body the energy it needs to keep you going, it releases adrenaline and some other hormones to give you a boost. Over the short term, it is okay, but you don’t want your body to constantly be in a heightened state of alertness. That can lead to health issues down the road, including high blood pressure, migraines and headaches, trouble sleeping, and more.
• Your ability to focus can be compromised. Without a supply of carbohydrates – your brain’s favorite focus food – you may find it harder to remember things throughout your day or concentrate. If your blood sugar begins to drop, you will also feel yourself get nauseous, dizzy, or shaky. If this starts to happen, it’s time to have a nutritious snack to get your body back into its healthy rhythm.
• Rather than waiting until you’re hungry to have a full meal, try to consume several smaller meals daily. This can help you to maintain consistent energy levels.
4. Exercise Regularly
Exercising is crucial for staying healthy and lean. Strength exercises can help you stay toned, while aerobic workouts will keep fat off. You could take simple steps like:
• Doing some easy cardio (jumping jacks, crunches, or squats) while enjoying your favorite TV shows
• Taking the stairs whenever possible
• Ensure you get up and move around for a few minutes every 30-60 minutes, specially if you spend many hours working at a desk.
• Remember, the most important thing is to set a routine that works with your lifestyle. Some individuals need to run solo or hit up the machines at the gym for some others well-deserved “me time,” while others stay motivated by joining a sports team or group. Even still, some people will find one favorite and stick to it. Some people will switch it up every few months to keep things different. Eventually, finding what’s right for you will make it easier to stick to long-term.
5. Reduce Stress
Stress remains one of the major reasons of weight gain. This means that to prevent weight gain, you will need to learn to relax.
Stress raises levels of cortisol in a human's system, which in turn creates a craving for all types of unhealthy foods. Some studies even recommend that raised cortisol levels decrease the number of calories burned by the body. This reduction might be caused by junk food consumed during stressful periods which results in higher levels of insulin. Higher levels of insulin increase fat storage, which you want to prevent if you have had liposuction.
Here are a few recommendations to keep from gaining weight following liposuction and reduce your stress levels.
One important way to avoid being stressed and help you lose or maintain weight is to strive for a consistent daily routine. Here are some additional stress decreasing tips:
• Stay positive
• Have a consistent, predictable daily routine
• Explore your spiritual side
• Be grateful for the good things in your life
• Make a habit of taking a soaking bath or sitting in a hot tub
• Take some time each day to mediate, i.e. visualize a calm scene and be aware of your breath
6. Follow Your Cosmetic Surgeon’s Advice
Following your surgeon’s post-operative tips is one of the best ways to ensure a smooth, healthy recovery:
• Your doctor will advise you to wear a compression garment for a given amount of time following your liposuction procedure, which will decrease swelling and help your body adjust to its new shape. It’s crucial to wear the compression garment for as long as they suggest.
• You should start moving around as soon as you feel comfortable in order to minimize risks for blood clots and swelling , but don’t engage in any strenuous activities at least for three to four weeks after your procedure. Initially, you will need to take it slowly to give yourself time to heal. Trying to do too much too soon can hurt you and negatively affect the results of your operation.
• If you have any concerns and questions, make sure you talk with your surgeon about them before your liposuction procedure. Your doctor will work with you to make sure you’re as comfortable as possible while you heal and give you all the information you need to maintain your new figure.
Maintaining your ideal weight can be tough and certainly needs dedication. When you decide to spend the time and money to have such cosmetic operations for losing your excess weight, you must commit to make some particular modifications to your lifestyle to ensure long-lasting results.
Considering the importance of this operation, it’s better to have liposuction in Iran because Iranian specialists can explain the steps you need to take in detail, provide you with useful tips and help you meet your expectations. In addition, liposuction cost in Iran is so low. Therefore, by undergoing this surgery in Iran, you can save a considerable amount of money and obtain your favorable goals.
If you decide to have these kinds of surgeries in Iran, consulting with medicaltourism companies like Aveheal is highly recommended because they can simplify the whole process for you by informing you of the available options, determining the best type of visa, selecting the most knowledgeable specialist based on your needs, etc.
In general, by taking all these steps, you can guarantee the results of any operation you intend to have and enjoy your new body for years to come.